Thoughts, Ideas, and Theories rooted in reality

Keeping things simple.

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Quest for the PMBA

What the heck? PMBA? What does that mean....

Well, in my current quest to "better" myself, I have taken it upon myself to try and achieve what is dubbed, a "Personal MBA". I was cruising the web not to long ago and stumbled upon a site called ChangeThis.com and they had a manifesto with a reading list on reaching this elusive goal. It turns out there is a whole community out there (Thanks, www.personalmba.com) that is undertaking this quest as well. The gist of the concept is just reading a well rounded selection of books on everything from Productivity to Accounting. It is definitely an interesting idea, and since I have yet to decide to achieve an ACTUAL MBA, this will certainly improve my business skills without having to plunk down $40,000.

That I like!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home